99 Immigrants competition for UK bookstores
Name these four famous figures from the world of PUBLISHING!
These illustrations are all taken from 99 Immigrants Who Made Britain Great. If you can identify them, and would like to be in with a chance of winning a bottle of champagne and a poster featuring all the individuals in the book, email their names to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, the name of your bookstore, and a social handle if you don't mind us tagging you on social if you win! Competition closes at midnight on the 12th November 2020.
Here are the full terms and conditions which will apply to your entry.
1. Canbury Press Limited at 14 Beresford Road, Surrey, UK KT2 6LR (“Canbury Press”) is the promoter.
2. You can enter between 10:01 BST on 03 November 2020 (“Opening Date”) AND 23:59 on 12 November 2020 BST (“Closing Date”).
3. This competition is open to independent bookstore owners or employees in the UK. To enter you must be aged 18 or over, except if you (or your immediate family or housemates) are employees or contractors of Canbury Press.
4. Information about the prizes and how to enter form part of these conditions of entry.
5. Any notifications and changes to these terms and conditions will be published on this T&Cs page.
6. These terms are governed by the laws of England.
7. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Canbury Press and not to Facebook, and you completely release Facebook from any claims in relation to this competition.
8. You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations including the Twitter Rules. Anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible to win. Multiple entries in a single day will not be accepted.
9. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to Canbury Press and not to Instagram, and you completely release Instagram from any claims in relation to this competition.
How to enter and prize details:
10. To enter, email the four names of the individuals featured on this page, or in the email from Canbury Press sent to you, to email@example.com, also stating your name, and the name and address of your bookstore. If you are happy for us to tag you on social media if you win, please also include the handle of your bookstore.
11. You can only enter once - we’ll make virtual confetti out of any extra entries you submit. Your entry is received at the time Canbury Press receives it. If your entry gets lost in cyberspace or doesn’t arrive for any other reason, that’s not Canbury Press’s fault.
12. One (1) first prize winner will receive one (1) x bottle of champagne (which you may or may not decide to share with your colleagues) and one 99 Immigrants Who Made Britain Great poster (for display in your store or your home).
How is the winner chosen?
13. The winner will be selected by a panel of 2 judges from Canbury Press who will review all eligible entries, select those that are correct and from those, choose the overall winner at random.
14. We’ll give the winner(s) the good news by email and their name(s) will be published on the Canbury Press website within 4 days after selection, and tagged on social media.
If you do win:
15. We may ask you to provide proof of identity, residency and age, so that we are sure you are who you say you are, and are eligible to receive the prize.
16. You can’t exchange the prize for cash, or ask us to give it to someone else (not that you’d want to!).
What happens to my entry?
17. Canbury Press will only use the personal information contained in your entry to conduct the promotion and award the prize (but if you’ve told Canbury Press that you want to receive stuff from us, we’ll use your personal information for that too). If you win a prize, Canbury Press can use your name and photograph (if provided) for future marketing purposes unless you tell us not to.